Monday, July 27, 2009

A mystery, and the beginning of a new project...

I was all set to post about the piece that has inspired my newest project, but I can't for the life of me find the article! I was sure I'd bookmarked it, but clearly not.*

Anyway, lately I've been thinking a lot about turning one of my images into a cross-stitch piece.

Cross-stitch project.

Here's the beginnings - if you click on this image, and enlarge it, you'll see that I've pixellated it and put a grid over the top. My next job is to work out what colours to use - there's about 25 in there.

I'll keep you all posted on this project - I'm pretty sure it'll take a while!

xxx

* Recently I read a blog featuring a graffitied wall that an artist had turned into a cross-stitch. If any readers know what I'm talking about, please please link me up!