Thursday, December 3, 2009

Checking in.

I'm in Hobart!

I have no internet at home so I'm spending hours at uni reading blogs and looking up recipes for my new-found veganism.

The hills are hilly, and I'm getting fit walking up the hill to my house every day.

It rained for three days straight over the weekend.

My friends Wagons played on Saturday night, so it was just like being in Melbourne.

I went to an art exhibition in Josh Pringle's garage.

I'm going to see Where The Wild Things Are tonight with my book group, and I'm going to wear my furry coat for the occasion.

I'm coming back to Melbourne briefly in a couple of weeks to finish things up at my old house, and eat greasy food and play trivia at the East.

I think that's all.

xoxo

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Cool! Let me know which week you'll be at trivia and I'll try to come along...