Monday, January 26, 2009

Siena, 24 gennaio.

It rained.

And rained.

But with her boots and her brolly, E was ready for anything!



The streets were deserted, but for a few hardy souls.













Don't go this way...



...go that way!



Even the famous Campo was deserted.







We sought refuge in the Duomo...







...and in a pastry shop...


(the choux pastries filled with hazelnut cream were AMAZING, BTW)

...and in Benetton, where I was very lucky to survive an attack from a rabid ladybird. Phew!



I'm home in less than two weeks, kids! I can't wait to see you all.

L xox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh wow, i wish i was there, your photos are gorgeous!
I'm adding you to my links, can I just ask where you're from?

Anonymous said...

Cheers, FF!

I'm from Melbourne.

xox

Lifeofkaylen said...

wow, you took great photos!! It inspires me to want to go there!! Thanks for sharing.