Monday, February 16, 2009

(Are you) the one that I've been waiting for?

I'm looking for a new housemate, yo.

Wanna live with me and my budgie in our two-bedroom North Fitzroy home?

I'm female, 24, non-smoker, meat-eater. I work full time and study part time.

The house is a semi-detatched single-fronted Victorian in a quiet side street not far from Nicholson St. The closest station is Merri (on the Epping line), and it's walking distance to the 250, 251 and 508 buses, and the 112 and 96 trams. Not far either from Merri Creek - lovely!

There's a little bit of garden out the front, and a typical inner-city courtyard out the back.

I'd like to live with someone around the same age, who works and is good with rent and bills and housework and things like that. I'm not a wowser, but I start work at 6am most days, so I don't really want to live with someone who likes to have wild parties every night.

As I mentioned, I have a budgie (that's a little bird), so cats are a no-no.

Rent is $758.50 per calendar month, and bond is $758.50.

The room is available from 25 February.

If you're interested, or know someone who's looking for a room, email me on elizabethlclark(at)hotmail.com.

No comments: