Thursday, December 11, 2008

All I Want For Christmas..

...is some snow!!

It's freezing here in southern England, but the skies have been clear all week. Mother Nature better smarten up her act!

I'm actually planning (hoping!) to spend Christmas in Copenhagen with some friends, where I should DEFINITELY see some snow. Depending on flights/whether I can afford it, I'd also like to spend a couple of days in Paris. Flights aren't hideously expensive, and luckily I am on paid leave from work and have a brother who will lend me money if I need it. So tonight will be spent running around the internet trying to find the cheapest flights. Does anyone know anyone who will let me stay with them in Paris??

I've started typing up my travel diary, and I got my photos back today on a CD, so I can start putting that stuff online soon. So that I can keep the spirit of this blog intact, I'm going to start up another one that will strictly be a travel diary. Only thing is.. what do I call it?? Suggestions are very welcome.

Here's a shot of me in Sorrento as day was breaking. The Bay of Naples is just beautiful, no matter what time of year it is! It rained hideously for the full day we were there, but then by the evening the clouds had cleared, and the morning was gorgeous, as you can see in the photo!



xoxox

No comments: